Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jayasudha Biography in her words:



This is Jayasudha. I was born on 17 December 1958. I started my film career in the year 1972 in the film Pandanti Kapuram where in I was introduced as a child artist. My first film after I grew up was “Lakshmana Rekha” in which I was the heroine. After that I acted nearly 300 films till date. I was in high position top as the heroine with N.T.R, Nageswara Rao, Krishna, Krishnam Raju, Shoban Babu, Rajini Kanth, Kamal Hasan, and Chiranjeevi.
I got married in the year 1985 to Mr.Nitin Kapoor and we started a production unit and produced seven films. During the year 1996 I campaigned for Telugu Desam Party but I did not join the full time politics since my children were too small. In the year 2002 I was inspired by the teachings of Christ and I was baptized into it. I started “Shine Development Trust” to reach the poor in whatever possible way I could. There are plenty to be done for the country and especially our state. I have reached to some through my trust.
I turned as a TV anchor on NTV and started introducing real plight of the poor and unfortunate ones of our society. I feel that some more to be done for the poor and downtrodden and that is the reason I entered congress party as a member. I feel that I can do more social work and reach the needy. I believe that the youth have in them this “power within” to be a force to reckon with. Hence I trust that the development of the nation is in the hands of the youth and so the youth must come forward to enter politics and Congress party which has offered a yeoman service to the country and the state under the present Chief Minister Mr. Y.S. Rajasekara Reddy garu.

2 comments:

  1. She is a good actress. Around 2 years back she has given an interview saying I found happiness in christianity and Bibe is the holy book for Christianity. And i did not find any god in Hindusim.

    You born in Hinduism and making derogative comments against Hinduism is very bad. Its like ditching your own mother.

    John Vincent Raj is also a chrsitian. I think thats the only thing which peompted him to start this blogspot for Jayasudha.

    Any way you are going to loose the battle. You are going to bite the dust thats for sure.

    YOu made comments against Hinduism and i can not forgive you for that and i am spreading thi snews to all my contacts and they have decided not to vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oho My Friend,

    Why you guys are always think about Religion. Religion is a personal thing.
    Why is our religion such an issue? You People have been making all sorts of accusations about our Christian conversion and answering such questions has been the most agonizing part of our lives. We have made a conscious attempt to avoid reacting to such criticisms in the past. But We wonder what right does anybody have to pass judgments about our faith? Is it an affront to be a Christian? Yes We are proud to be Christians but it has nothing to do with any political aspirations

    ReplyDelete